June 4: A Day in the Life

12:31 seab458 0 Comments

Here's a little spoiler: despite all of the exciting things I get to do on a daily basis, I actually spend the majority of my time here in florida actually working.

i know, i know, this comes as a shock.

"but look at all the fun things you're doing!" "look she's at magic kingdom for the second night in a row"

days off, friends.

But in reality, I work 30-40 hours a week, sleep for not enough hours, and spend 1-2 hours every day trying to convince myself to do something productive/exciting.

SO here's what my day was like yesterday - all of the gory details, in which I did NOTHING exciting

10:27 - Woke up. We were in Magic Kingdom the night before, didn't get home until 2am, so I was tired. Stayed in bed complaining about how tired I was.

11:30 - Made food.

12 - facetimed my family

1pm - started getting ready for work. whined about not wanting to go to work to Val and Anita.

2pm - went to the bus stop 2 hours before my shift because the later bus didn't get to work on time.

2:30pm - got to Vista, had to change buses "because this one is broken" (why did we just travel like 20 minutes on a broken bus????)

3:15pm - arrived at Westclock bus station, got the shuttle to magic kingdom

3:30pm - grabbed my stuff from my locker, then waited until a socially acceptable time to go to the breakroom.

3:45 - clocked in, then waited until my actual start time to get an assignment.

4pm - started work. Splash zone.

4-12:15am - literally walked around sweeping up garbage, changing trash bins, and answering "where's the exit from splash mountain" far too many times to count.

12:30am - got off work

12:46am - missed the bus that came at 12:45 by ONE MINUTE and had to wait 30 minutes for the next one

1:22am - got on the bus, promptly fell asleep.

1:46am - got off the bus, walked to patterson

2am - finally made it into bed.

So, that's a typical working day in my life. It's long, sometimes boring, like any job is. Thankfully, I keep myself entertained, meet a lot of different cast members that I wouldn't have met otherwise.

This morning I woke up at 9:30 and couldnt get back to sleep, so I made breakfast and I think I'm going to make my lunch/dinner and hit the pool for the afternoon! I don't work until 6:45, so I have a few hours to kill before I need to start getting ready.

0 comments: