July 16: Some Imagination, Huh?

21:18 seab458 0 Comments

Yesterday was Thursday, otherwise known as "sleep in/go to class/go to the park" day because that's what always ends up happening!

I was supposed to get up early and go get groceries, but slept in instead (which was well deserved in my opinion), and went to class!

We finally got to talk about the opening of Disneyland and how it was the riskiest day with so many "what-ifs" and so much speculation about it failing miserably, and even though it didn't go exactly as planned (like, an extra 10, 000 people showing up, running out of food, and rides breaking down) everything only went up from there! It's crazy how Walt's dream took off and continues to live on today. I was so excited to learn about all of this just before the 60th anniversary of the Disneyland resort, which was today! (and now I'm trying to figure out how I can afford to go to california ASAP because I NEED TO GO TO DL LIKE NOW!)

After class I headed to Walmart, bought grocerices (and disney socks because I am an actual child), and then met up with Tamsin at Hollywood to go see fantasmic! 

I met up with tamsin, we went to see Anita at work, and then rode rock n' roller coaster before the show!



POCA ROCKING LIFE


megara? where is hercules?????


some imagination, huh?
I love mickey in this show - he's so great and the music and everything just puts me into my happy place!

Everything went well for me - i finally didn't forget my memory card, and i brought the right lens for my camera, AND my battery was charged. Not bad! haha! 

We also went on tower of terror right after fantasmic, and I think I've finally gotten over my fear of the ride because it wasn't as bad as the last time I was on it! Hopefully before I leave i'll ride it without having to close my eyes the entire time.

We got home around midnight and went to sleep! Friday would be spent at MK character hunting so we needed lots of sleep and energy for the day!

love + pixie dust,


0 comments: