Sarah's DCP: One week from departure!

16:54 seab458 0 Comments

Hey guys!

So ONE WEK UNTIL I GET ON A PLANE BOUND FOR FLORIDA!!!!!!!

Woah. Where did the past four months go??

Right now I have 90% of my luggage packed, all of my documents are printed, I've acquired enough american money to {hopefully} last me until my first paycheck and I think I am ready.

On Saturday I will be leaving my hometown, staying in St. John's for a couple of nights, then bright and early Monday morning I will be boarding a plane! Woohoo!

I don't check-in at Disney housing until Tuesday, so a few girls and I are meeting on Monday afternoon and staying in a hotel for the night! So the biggest challenge on Monday is going to be finding each other with no cell phones. Wish us luck!

Love + Pixie Dust,
 Sarah

0 comments: