Influenster Review: Neutrogena

15:47 seab458 0 Comments

This season has been BUSY. But I'm finally done with school for the year, and had a couple of weeks off in between starting a summer job...and finally getting back on the self-care train. 

Influenster must have known that my skin has been feeling neglected, because they sent me some products from Neutrogena to test out! 

First up was a FULL SIZE bottle of the Deep Clean purifying clay cleaner/mask combo. 

I tried this as a cleanser, but I feel like it may be too harsh for my dry/sensitive skin! It contains salicylic acid which tends to dry out my face a little too much. I'm going to gift (aka force) my fiance to use it - I think it will work better on someone with a more oily/combination skin!

The Hydro Boost hydrogel mask is THE BOMB. It was the first time I've ever used a hyrdogel mask and I'm offocially in loooove with them. I love sheet masks, but they tend to slip and fall off of my face and are just annoying. This one stayed put and my face feels so soft and moisturized after using it! I'll definitely be purchasing these again! 

 

** I recieved these products for FREE from Influenster for review. All opinions are my 100% honest opinion. If you want to join influenster feel free to use my referral link! :) www.influenster.com/r/1635906

love + pixie dust,

sarah

0 comments: